Explosion of aromas and flavours, rich, spicy notes and candied fruit.
Light and pleasant tannins.
Good aging potential.
- Variety | Gamaret
- Vintage | 2019
- Designation | AOC (protected designation of origin) Geneva
- Plot | The Dunant, also known as Chalamont
- Winemaking | Traditional in stainless steel tanks and aged in French oak barrels after malolactic fermentation
- Number of bottles produced | 1500
- Bottle | 70 cl
- Alcohol | 15.1% VOL.
- Food and wine pairing | Red wine with a body that will go well with festive meals such as game, stews and also assorted cheeses