Notes of wild strawberries, candied red fruits.
It has a pleasant sweetness and a beautiful richness with a light and fresh finish.
CHF8.00 – CHF13.00
- Variety | Gamay
- Vintage | 2019
- Award| Silver medal at Sélection des Vins de Genève 2020
- Designation | AOC (protected designation of origin) Geneva
- Plot | Great Moraine, also called Charny or Châtelet
- Winemaking | Traditional in stainless steel tanks
- Number of bottles produced | 2140
- Bottle | 50 cl & 70 cl
- Alcohol | 14.2% VOL.
- Food and wine pairing | This red wine can be enjoyed as an aperitif, even chilled with grilled meats in the summer, pairs well with Italian dishes or meat in sauce.